Small Groups Coordinator
Small Groups Team / Full-Time Position
The Small Groups Coordinator at Covenant Church helps people start small groups, invite others to join, and improve each other’s lives through healthy, intentional relationships.
You’re all about get-togethers. You possess rare party planning talents – nothing gets you excited like combing through a guest list, prepping the room, and tricking out the snack bar. You love to see people connect with each other, and with their faith. Need somewhere for these talents to shine? That’s where we come in.
At Covenant, small groups are a party. And we want you to be our party planner. The Small Groups Coordinator is someone who helps people at Covenant get into an environment where real life-change can take place. Covenant Church’s mission is to equip people to know God, find freedom, discover their purpose, and make a difference. We believe that happens in small groups.
You can put those planning skills to good use. You can nerd out on all the details to your heart’s content. You can make a real difference in your community. Keep reading for more information!
Who you are:
- A faith-driven person with an administrative knack and a heart for ministry
- A detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Someone who understands that ministry doesn’t just take place from the pulpit, but also behind desks and within conference room meetings
- A team player who can also fly solo when needed
- An efficient worker with a passion for people
What you’ll do:
- Make sure small group hosts are vetted and trained
- Help process paperwork for small group hosts and coaches
- Assist with Renew and Freedom Groups – ordering/distributing books, scheduling rooms, and keeping track of registration dates
- Assist with pre-marital groups – managing registrations, books, and certificates
- Keep small groups and hosts up to date on Planning Center Online (or PCO), the industry standard for church service planning.
For bonus points:
- You check PCO more than Instagram
- You have nonprofit experience
- You’re obsessed with a beautiful, crisp spreadsheet
When you join the Covenant Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be stronger. And while the biggest perk of working at Covenant is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you’ll find that’s not the only benefit we offer:
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous employer 403(b) contribution match
- Childcare benefits
- Casual dress code
- And so much more!