Find your fit
Current Job Openings
In Covenant, you’ll be inspired to grow and empowered to make a difference.
Covenant Kids Ministry Director
The Covenant Kids Ministry Director will work closely with the children’s pastors and serve as oversite for the Nursery, Preschool and Elementary Coordinators. This position will help lead, equip, and empower staff and Dream Teamers to their fullest potential. This role will help coordinate the planning, logistics, and resource support needed for all special events and services at the South (Carrollton) campus. This is a full-time 40 hour/week position which includes office hours, weekend and midweek services, and occasional evening hours, as needed. This position will report directly to the Pastors of Children’s Ministry.
We are looking for a person who exhibits the following three traits:
- Humble – willing to listen to others’ input/ideas and work collaboratively as a team
- Hungry – possesses energy and drive to do their work with excellence. Takes initiative to learn and pursue new projects and new opportunities to advance the church in ministry.
- Smart – equipped with both technical skills and people skills. Demonstrates emotional intelligence and works well with others. Is self-aware and knows how their words and actions can impact others on the team.
The job description below represents the major tasks and duties. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Therefore, the individual may perform other related tasks as deemed appropriate under the direction of the Children’s Pastors.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all operations of Covenant Kids at the South Campus, ensuring the success of the Sunday experience and special events.
- Directly oversee Nursery, Preschool, and Elementary Coordinators at the South Campus.
- Directly responsible for raising up South Campus Children’s Coordinators to their fullest leadership potential as well as empowering them to do the same with their Dream Teamers.
- Serve as one of the Sunday communicators in Covenant Kids on the South Campus
- Work with Nursery, Preschool and Elementary Coordinators to build the Covenant Kids Dream Team
- Answer general phone calls in reference to Covenant Kids inquiries in a timely manner
- Host visiting churches observing at our children’s services.
- Coordinate with departments and oversee special events through completion
- Facilitate weekly department meetings to discuss enhancing the Sunday experience and upcoming events
- Participate in weekly Campus Director meetings to discuss Sunday experience, upcoming events, and consistency.
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages Birth – 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, Summer Events, and Special Events.
- Oversee Covenant Kids Student Leader Program when in session
- Oversee Baby Dedications on a monthly basis
- Actively recruit new Dream Teamers
- Interview new Dream Teamers and place them in the area according to their gifts and talents
- Collaborate with the Creative Director on all content that will be produced for Nursery, Preschool and Elementary Services
- Respond and minister to pastoral care needs of children and families at the South campus
- Other duties as assigned
- A love and calling toward ministry to children and families
- Ability to speak on stage
- Supervise multiple projects effectively
- Excellent Team building skills
- Customer service oriented
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills with a particular emphasis on follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to think and act independently with a high degree of professionalism, discretion and strict level of confidentiality
- Must be a strong communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing, including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling & terminology that is interesting and varied
- Strong proof-reading skills to produce error-free documents
- Experience in problem solving
- Ability to ask appropriate questions, probe for understanding, and work in collaboration with others to achieve desired results
- Detail oriented and capable of high volume of multi-tasking
- Proven experience in office environment and accurately perform clerical and administrative duties (typing, spelling, grammar, etc.)
- Experience and high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Must possess the ability to produce in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude with the ability to multi-task
- Must exhibit a professional and pleasant demeanor
- High School Diploma
- 3- 4 years’ experience
- PCO +
- Non-profit +<M/li>
Minimal travel is required for this position; however, a valid Texas drivers’ license and acceptable motor vehicle record are required.
- Love for God and people
- Able to lead yourself and others well
- Work ethic that is excellent
- Positive attitude
- Heart of a servant
- Reliable and energetic
- Must share the vision of Covenant Church to make disciples with integrity and passion
- Establish & maintain effective working relationships with all Covenant Church staff
- Maintain a sensitivity to situations and needs of others
Must be/have, but are not limited to:
- Covenant Church member in good standing
- Committed to Covenant Church and the vision of the ministry
- Personal and spiritual maturity to function among varying levels of ministry personnel and leadership
- Committed to ongoing personal spiritual growth
- Willingness to learn new methods and software
- Must be able to work additional hours (as needed)
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to maintain continuous sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling & carrying
- Must be able to continually turn & flex or rotation of the wrist(s), hands, fingers and spine
Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age and have valid State Driver’s License
- Must pass background/criminal history check
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Bilingual +
FULL TIME POSITIONThe Print Service Supervisor directs and supervises the operation of printing services; makes work assignments and supervises print personnel to assure efficient workflow and high-quality publications; train, schedule, and evaluate the performance of assigned print personnel; consult with the Communications Director for establishing priorities and deadlines. Requirements: We are looking for a person who exhibits the following three traits:
- Humble—willing to listen to others and admit they do not have all the answers.
- Hungry—possesses energy and drive to do their work with excellence. Takes initiative to learn and pursue new projects and new opportunities to advance the church in ministry.
- Smart—equipped with both technical skills and people skills. Demonstrates emotional intelligence and works well with others. Is self-aware and knows how their words and actions can impact others on the team.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the delivery of printing services to administration
- Review incoming work, prepare production instructions, estimate production time, establish priority, and schedule work
- Train, supervise, and evaluate personnel
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and timelines
- Control expenditures
- Operate a wide variety of equipment utilized in printing
- Be self-motivated
- Operating both digital and large format production printers and finishing equipment: XEROX COLOR V180 PRODUCTION PRINTER CANON 5F9FPRODUCTION PRINTER MIMAKI CJV 150-160 LARGE FORMAT SOLVENT PRINTER AND CUTTER MIMAKI UCJV 300-160 LARGE FORMAT PRINTER AND CUTTER DUPLO (DSS-350) SQUARE BINDER, (DBM-150T) TRIMMER, AND (DSF-2200) SHEET FEEDER
- Organize, assign, and direct the operation of the printing services function and oversee the maintenance of publication equipment, train staff in the operation of print room equipment
- Supervise printing, finishing, and distribution of approved deliverables
- Requisition supplies related to publication according to established procedures
- Examine material submitted for printing and maintain quality control of deliverables
- Train, assign, and supervise the performance of assigned personnel
- Research printing equipment and purchases; provide technical recommendations and analysis of new equipment as necessary
- Assure proper maintenance and repair of departmental equipment; maintain current knowledge of technical advances in the field
- Review incoming work, prepare production instructions, estimate production time, maintain priority (as given by the direct report), and schedule work for the various phases of production
- Approve expenditures according to established guidelines; order and maintain inventory of paper stock, substrates, ink, chemicals, and other supplies and equipment
- Keeping the production department clean and organized
- Running errands or deliveries as needed
TLC TEAM / FULL TIME POSITION
Teachers at the Learning Center create a nurturing (and fun!) educational environment for little ones enrolled at TLC, aged six weeks to five years old.
You’re thrilled to see a child’s eyes light up when they learn something new. You think playtime is underrated. You completely don’t mind breaking out into silly songs every now and then. You should be somewhere where your gift for teaching and inspiring little ones can be appreciated and cultivated. That’s where we come in. As a teacher at The Learning Center, you won’t just be a babysitter. You’ll be making a significant and rewarding difference in the lives of children and their families.
Covenant Church’s mission is to equip people to know God, find freedom, discover their purpose, and make a difference. The Learning Center at Covenant Church is an early learning program that helps children hit developmental milestones and prepares them for a lifetime of learning. And our teachers are at the heart of that work. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Who you are:
- A faith-driven individual who adores working with kids
- A relationship-oriented person with a can-do attitude
- Someone with a bachelor’s/associate degree in Early Childhood Education or a CDA
- A high school graduate
- An organized multi-tasker who loves to whistle while you work
What you’ll do:
- Teach lessons in an upbeat and encouraging way
- Facilitate classroom schedule, including outdoor time, meals, and special activities
- Schedule and attend parent/teacher conferences, as needed
- Keep track of your students’ developmental milestones and attendance
- Dance a little, bend a little, lift a little
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play, learn, and express themselves!
For bonus points:
- You have nonprofit experience
- You know your way around Abeka and Frog Street Curriculum
- You know the difference between PJ Masks and Paw Patrol
When you join the Covenant Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be stronger. And while the biggest perk of working at Covenant is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you’ll find that’s not the only benefit we offer:
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous employer 403(b) contribution match
- Childcare benefits
- Casual dress code
- And so much more!