Kids Ministry Director
Kids Ministry Team / Full-Time Position
The Kids Ministry Director leads kids ministry volunteers to create life-changing experiences for kids and families that step into a Covenant Church campus.
A heart for ministry? You got it. Passion for the next generation? Check. Tons of energy and love of games? Totally. A place to grow in your giftings and make a lasting positive impact on families? That’s where we come in. As a Kids Ministry Director at one of our campuses, you won’t just be a glorified babysitter. You’ll be partnering with a dynamic team that helps you reach your fullest potential in ministry and in life.
Covenant Church’s mission is to equip people to know God, find freedom, discover their purpose, and make a difference. And the Kids Ministry Director has so much to do with making that happen. From the worship music, to the games and the lesson, the Cov Kids team makes children’s ministry exciting and engaging.
Come have fun! And make a genuine difference in the lives of the next generation. We’re looking for Kids Ministry Directors to grow with us at Covenant. For more information, keep reading!
Who you are:
- A natural leader who can solve problems and multitask
- A good communicator who can effectively speak and write
- Someone who’s passionate about working with kids
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with ability to learn new software like PCO
- Able to bend, lift, twist, and play a little
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a team of volunteers to make Cov Kids services amazing on your campus
- Run point on Cov Kids events, student leadership program, and baby dedications
- Recruit and train kids ministry volunteers
- Collaborate with other Covenant Church campuses to design and implement the best possible kids ministry
- Set up classrooms, activities, and resources for weekend services
For bonus points:
- People tell you your energy level is that of a squirrel after ten cups of coffee
- You have previous experience in kids ministry or childcare
- You think Gospel Bill is the OG
When you join the Covenant Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be stronger. And while the biggest perk of working at Covenant is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you’ll find that’s not the only benefit we offer:
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous employer 403(b) contribution match
- Childcare benefits
- Casual dress code
- And so much more!