Operations Team / Full-Time Position
The Operations Associate maintains church grounds and facilities, creating an atmosphere of excellence where people can experience life-changing ministry.
You figure out how stuff works. When things break, you can’t help yourself but fix them. You’re no stranger to a hammer and a nail, and you don’t mind a little hard work when the end result is rewarding. And there’s no greater reward than making an eternal difference. You’ve been looking for work that really means something, with people who really care. Covenant is that place.
Covenant Church’s mission is to equip people to know God, find freedom, discover their purpose, and make a difference. Covenant’s a place of excellence. From the landscaping, to the paint work, to the door trim, we believe that an environment of excellence supports the message of the church. Across all of our facilities, the operations associate makes sure that everyone who comes through our doors feels like they’re walking into a place of peace and hope
Put those handy skills to good use. Work hard and feel a sense of true purpose in it. We’re looking for an operations associate to build with us at Covenant. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Who you are:
- A detail-oriented individual with technical and project management skills
- Able to operate construction/repair equipment
- Ok with being on your feet a lot, and able to lift 40-50 lbs
- A high school graduate, or you have equivalent work experience
- Reliable and energetic
What you’ll do:
- Perform building maintenance
- Set up/tear down for meetings
- Support planning and execution of campus events
- Ensure safety and security compliance
- Assist employees across departments in repairs, moving, and other projects
For bonus points:
- You’re a neat freak
- You know which drill bit to use every time
- You’re equal parts Bob Vila and Chip Gaines
When you join the Covenant Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be stronger. And while the biggest perk of working at Covenant is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you’ll find that’s not the only benefit we offer:
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous employer 403(b) contribution match
- Childcare benefits
- Casual dress code
- And so much more!